How To Use Pendrive as RAM ? if you are looking for this question then you are at right place. RAM is a temporary memory where all the processes run and if your PC RAM is low then may be you face problem like hanging your computer or either it worked slowly. But somewhat it is costly to increase computer RAM but here is the simple concept through which you can Increase RAM by Using Pendrive. Pendrive will not work as same as the original RAM but somewhat it will help your computer to load the heavy files such as software and games because these things increase load on your computer and make it slow. So it will increase your computer paging file and cache memory as a Virtual RAM and help to increase performance of your computer. So here is the simple steps follow carefully and you can Use Pendrive As RAM. Here we provide two methods check both the Methods To Use Pendrive As RAM.
Way To Increase Ram Using Pendrive
Method 1st:- Virtual Ram Concept For Windows
- First insert Pen drive into computer.
- Go to My Computer >> right click on it >> then click on Properties.
- It will show you new window then you have to click on Advance system settings.
- In the Advance system settings >> go to “Advance” >> click on settings as show in the above image.
- Again it will open you new window “Performance Option” then click on “Advanced” Tab.
- In the “Virtual Memory box” option click on “Change Button”.
- After this it will show you new window “Virtual Memory”.
- Uncheck the box “Automatically Manage Paging size feature”.
- Select the drive and then in Custom size add your pen drive value current same in below format.
- Always left 30MB to 50MB free space from the original space.
- Then fill the same value in “Initial Size” and “Maximum Size” then click on OK.
- Restart your PC/Laptop and your pen drive will work as “Virtual Ram”.
Method 2nd:- Ready Boost Concept Only For Windows
- Insert Pen Drive into PC/Laptop.
- Right click on the Pen Drive and click on Properties.
- Click on Ready Boost Tab and select option Use this device.
- Select the size according to your pen drive. Always left 200, 300MB free space.
- Then click on apply button.